Major: English (with Creative Writing emphasis) and a concentration in the college's Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service
Achieved distinction on the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association's Academic Honor Roll for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Future Career goals:
To be a published writer, as well as, making a difference somewhere in the environmental field.
High School Personal Bests:
- 1600m - 4:42
- 3200m - 10:29
- 5k - 17:19
High School Standout Achievements:
- Ranked third in a class of 165 with a 4.123 GPA.
- All-Academic for Macomb County and for the Blue Water Area.
- The Macomb Daily's Star Student of the Week.
- Recipient of Richmond's Outstanding Service Award.
- Made 2014's BWAC First Team for cross country.
- Won two Silver Keys in the Scholastic Regional Writing Contest for journalism.
College Running Profile:
Why I chose Albion College:
I love the passion that seems to permeate throughout the college in the people, professors, and programs. With its small size and connected campus, personal attention and care allows for the most learning and growth. And who doesn't love purple?
I'm one suave nerd.